Monday 9 September 2024

A noisy office!

It was back to grey skies and noticeably cooler temperatures this morning on the first day of the week. We're now having to put the outside light on at 6am when Sophie leaves... horrible!

I tackled the customer service emails today and had a particularly difficult one to write, which required a great deal of concentration, and our office was noisy. Jo was back to sitting in front of me and has a loud voice which I seem to tune into. At times, it makes it hard to concentrate! 

My phone had decided to play up today, so when it came time to cover the lunch period, I had to move desks. Not really convenient! Luckily, when I logged in on the other computer, all the work I'd been doing came over with me so I could just carry on!

In the evening, we played cards while Keith's chilli con carne bubbled away in the slow cooker. Amazon delivered our headlight converters, and a map of Provence, which I eagerly looked at after dinner. I picked out the village we're staying in and it's close to both Gigondas and Vacqueyras, so we had better have some room in the boot to bring wine home! I am busily making space on our wine rack! 


No comments: