Friday 1 March 2024

Time drags

Early this morning, as I was drinking my coffee, the sky went a very weird colour and I thought it was going to snow. Sunrise is now about 6.45am and the whole sky took on a peachy, pinky hue that sometimes can herald the white stuff. By 7am it had disappeared and the sky had returned to its normal colour!

Time at work dragged today, even though I was busy, so it was great to drive home and look forward to a special Wine Night. It was my turn to buy the Champagne and nibbles and we certainly enjoyed them while watching the last episode of Come Dine With Me, followed by the film "How to Marry a Millionaire" starring the beautiful Marilyn Monroe, Betty Grable and Lauren Bacall. What beauties the three of them were!

Keith returned from the pub, we had a very simple dinner and spent the evening watching the Indoor Athletics from Glasgow. Weirdly, as a family, this is something we all enjoy!

No comments: