Monday 18 March 2024

Work problems...

I didn't mind going back to work this morning, but I rapidly changed my mind when I arrived and discovered the problems that had occurred while I was away! Sara was supposed to be on holiday today, but she'd had to cancel and I had to answer the phone as Vicki was off sick. I was not happy! I had been looking forward to answering emails and catching up with my own work!

It was great to escape at 4pm and head home, knowing I had two days off! Sophie came home and we chatted about our trip to London tomorrow to see John Mayer at the O2. This had been booked since last April when Sophie managed to get tickets while we were in Colmar!

Dinner tonight was a lovely paella which Sophie expertly cooked. We agreed on a time to leave in the morning and it was late enough for us to have a little lie-in! Bliss!


No comments: