Thursday 21 March 2024

Naughty cat!

Work was very pleasant today and I caught up with the emails from the last couple of days. At 2pm, I sped home and Keith and I had to go to the launderette in town to take the duvet from the spare bed. When I went upstairs to go to bed last night, I caught Gomez sneaking out of the spare room and, as I feared, he'd urinated in the bed again. He'd climbed into the bed under the quilt and weed on the sheet. This was the second time and I was furious. We blamed the first time on him being trapped upstairs but this time the door to the living room was open, so there was no excuse. I am now thinking this has something to do with Mooney and maybe sharing a litter tray at night.

So, before I went to bed I had to strip the sheets and duvet cover off the spare bed, which I was not happy about! Keith and I took the duvet to the launderette this afternoon for it to be laundered and dried, and I said I would pick it up tomorrow after work.

Back home I pottered about and relaxed. I spent some time looking at train journeys for Sophie's birthday in a couple of weeks and was dismayed to discover that all three train companies that operate services from Northampton to London are on strike on the 5th of April! I couldn't believe it!

No comments: