Wednesday 20 March 2024

Pootling about

Yesterday felt like Wednesday so it was a bonus to realise I was off work today as well! Both Sophie and I were up and about at 8am. Sophie was working from home today so she had a little lie-in, much needed after our late night!

I pootled about in the morning, writing and getting jobs done and went to see my Mum in the afternoon. We popped over to Tesco and after a coffee, she bought some new clothes and toiletries. I picked out a bottle of Portuguese wine, a white Porta 6 Vinho Verde to have later in the week. It had a lovely label with the Lisbon tram on the front, bringing back some very fond memories!

After dropping Mum off I returned home just before Sophie finished for the day. I felt a bit weary today as my late night was catching up with me! Sophie finished working and hoovered downstairs, and then it was time to relax, thank goodness!


No comments: