Monday 29 January 2024

Monday again!

Vikesh went home overnight, so that was a relief and we all hoped he'd be on the mend. My shift at work passed quickly as I was busy dealing with emails and Sheila had prepared all the Easter playscheme places, so that was another job looming!

Keith was cooking one of his signature dishes this evening - a casserole of corned beef, potatoes, bacon and onions, so Sophie and I enjoyed a bottle of red wine. Perfect for a chilly night! We sat with our drinks and some nibbles to watch television before dinner and I gave Mooney a couple of Cracksters... we probably shouldn't but he loves them as much as me! We now call him Crackster Boy! Gomez isn't interested and he has been staying out later and later into the evening. He's never far away but he seems to love the freedom of being outside when it's dark!


No comments: