Thursday 18 January 2024

Back at work

It was a shock being woken at 6am this morning but at least we only have two more days and then it's the weekend!

Work was fine and I caught up with the box office returns and my own emails before tackling customer service. I took some chocolates in for everybody and they were enjoyed by the girls working today. We have to hide them when the shift ends as one of the staff likes to come in and help himself to whatever's left!

I went over to see Mum and Dad at 3pm and took them chocolates and a small bottle of Calvados. My Dad had a cough at the moment that doesn't seem to be getting better but apart from that he looked well. I stayed for an hour and then returned home to prepare dinner and mop the kitchen floor, which definitely needed it! It doesn't take long to get back in the swing of things!


No comments: