Thursday 11 January 2024

Miscommunication!

I had a busy shift today, dealing with many emails and trying to catch up with things before my last day tomorrow. I finished the moan report, and because it was for December, it seemed people had other things on their minds rather than whingeing and whining, so it was a lot shorter than normal! 

I sped home at 2pm meaning to change the bedding on our bed, but Keith had made it after I'd left it this morning. I don't think I have ever not made the bed before going to work,  but he obviously didn't twig that I'd left it unmade for a reason! Rather than ruin his good work I decided to do it tomorrow morning before work.

I had a strange letter from my Dad's pension company so I tried to investigate that, with no success. Even though the letters arrive at our house addressed to my Dad, care of me, they wouldn't speak to me about anything, so I'll have to call them when I'm with my Dad next week. I can see that that will be a frustrating experience!

Keith cooked a delicious curry for dinner and Sophie and I watched the second part of Wings after we'd eaten. One more day of work, then it's our little break!


No comments: