Friday 5 January 2024

Friday already!

Sophie had a bad headache again today, and although she was dressed and ready to go to the gym, I urged her not to go. She must have felt horrible as she acquiesced straightaway, which is not like her. She sat with Mooney and had a coffee, and there was some right old loving going on! The cats are so affectionate first thing in the morning, and Mooney loves to have "tummy time" with Sophie in particular!

I went to work and when the phone lines opened at 10am we were busier than of late, which meant I had to jump on now and again to help. Sophie texted me to say that Vikesh wasn't well and had gone to the hospital to have a chest x-ray as his cough was no better. He'd had to cancel his work trip to Florida, which must have been very disappointing for him.

There are a lot of colds and flu going around at the moment, and of course, covid is still very much about. It's amazing to think we've had it for four years now. I'm keeping everything crossed we all stay healthy for our upcoming break!

Keith didn't go to the pub this evening as his mate, John, had had a hip replacement operation last week. Sophie and I opened a bottle of Viognier and decided to watch a new drama on Netflix called Fool Me Once. The first few episodes were riveting, but then I began to feel it was a bit far-fetched, and there were so many different plotlines going on! There are eight episodes, and I suspect that it was about six too many!


No comments: