Thursday 23 February 2023

Moan, moan, moan!

I spent my shift dealing with emails today, a lot of them very moany indeed, which was quite draining. And they weren't serious complaints, either! People seem intent on arguing with us at the moment if they don't receive the outcome they want, which can be frustrating!

At 2pm I returned home, popped to the surgery with Keith to pick up a prescription, and then went to see Mum and Dad. I took them a box of cakes and we sat and chatted for an hour which was very pleasant. The carpets in the corridors are being replaced so there was a fair amount of noise from the men scraping the underlay away, but it'll look so much better when they've finished.

Back home I put the hoover around and lit the candles. It was an unofficial wine night tonight as Sophie is going to Bicester with Vikesh tomorrow. We had dinner and then watched the last two episodes of Luther! We've done it. We're now officially all Luthered out!


No comments: