Monday 13 February 2023

Half-term starts.

I was expecting to be busy at work with phone calls today, and we were. The first hour was mad! Most of the calls were from people booking swimming sessions, and I wonder how many go to our pools without booking and are disappointed?

In between the calls, I managed, miraculously, to finish the moan report, so that's done. One onerous chore ticked off the list! Before heading home I had a chat with Jo and Kathy (in the lovely daylight) and then headed to the post office to send back an iPhone charger that I'd ordered from Amazon in November. It had been recalled because of a safety concern so that was another little job completed!

Dinner tonight was very easy - bubble and squeak, that Keith had already prepared, with sausages cooked in the oven. We watched another couple of episodes of Luther this evening, but tomorrow, Keith is going to see Sileby play so Sophie and I have a date with Cary Grant and some gnocchi!

No comments: