Monday 6 February 2023

Another busy Monday!

I walked into 69 customer service emails today, which wasn't bad seeing as the box hadn't been looked at over the weekend. It was great to be off the phone and writing to people instead of talking to them!

I was so busy that the time literally flew by and before I knew it, it was time to go home. That's Monday out of the way, thank goodness!

Sophie was cooking again tonight, bless her, and she made us a chicken and bacon pasta bake, which was lovely and comforting. The temperatures drop overnight and it's been about -2 to -3 in the early mornings. I am so looking forward to Sophie leaving in the sunlight and the temperatures being well above freezing!

Keith and I watched an episode of Death in Paradise this evening and it was so lovely to see the sun-kissed beaches and colourful clothes of the characters! Roll on the warmer weather!

No comments: