Monday 20 February 2023

A little frustrated!

Sadly, the news this morning was all about a body being found in the river near where Nicola Bulley had disappeared more than three weeks ago. What a terrible and tragic end to this story, and how sad it must be for her family. I think we were all hoping she would be found alive, but that's now no longer the case. What made me astonished was the number of people travelling to the area and causing problems with the local people, and being a huge nuisance. Who does that kind of thing? How ghoulish!

Today has been a bit frustrating at work. We're suffering an epidemic of people being off sick at the moment and nothing ever seems to be done about it. We were given another list of cancelled swimming lessons and expected to call the parents to apologise. Understandably, some of them were not happy!

Sue is now on indeterminate leave because of her mother, so we're going to have to cover Saturdays. I really feel like I need the weekend to recharge, but I'll do my bit when necessary. Not every weekend, though! Jo and I had a good chat when we left work, so some of the pent-up frustration was alleviated!

Sophie cooked a delicious paella tonight and we were able to relax with a glass of good red wine before more of Luther! 

No comments: