Tuesday 14 June 2022

We can dream!

Well, I spoke too soon yesterday! Today has been a frustrating day and I estimate the majority of our phone calls were from people who had trouble understanding what I was saying. There were only two of us answering calls as well, so we were busier, even though there were a few quiet moments.

I ploughed my way through the first week's swimming crash courses and did a load of invoices and orders, as well as taking calls. By the end of the day, I felt drained, as it was warm and sultry. I headed home, looking forward to my day off tomorrow!

Sophie and I cooked a delicious pasta carbonara tonight and enjoyed a glass of white wine with it. It's been ages since we cooked this meal and it went down very well! Keith watched television upstairs and Sophie and I explored Discovery+ a bit more, finding a programme we used to enjoy about lottery winners choosing their dream home. It was an hour of pure escapism!

No comments: