Tuesday 7 June 2022

Something fishy!

I was kept busy this morning as I had a list of new films to put on, including the new Jurassic World film. I would love to go and see it at Cineworld in 4DX like we used to. It's about £20 each but worth it! I also noticed that we're showing Operation Mincemeat again so I'm determined to go and see it with Keith while I can!

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful and after work, I sped home to prepare dinner. I'm not a huge fan of fish pie, but Keith and Sophie love it so I give in! We sat and ate in the conservatory tonight as there's more space and it's more comfortable for Keith.

After dinner, Sophie and I indulged in 90 Day Fiance again. It's an addictive habit and Sophie's certainly getting her money's worth from the Discovery+ subscription fee!


No comments: