Monday 20 June 2022

Catching up.

After my short weekend, it was back to work and covering for Sheila who is on holiday this week. I had three days' worth of cash-ups to do and knew I wouldn't be able to do them all in the two hours before the phones opened, so I had to come off for a little while to finish them.

Jo was back today and she was even louder than normal! I sometimes find it very difficult to hear, and I thought back to last week when I had nobody working opposite me! It was a relief to get out at 4pm and drive home. It's been another warm day and the temperature was hovering around the 23c mark. It's due to get hotter again towards Thursday but it's Glastonbury this weekend so it's bound to rain!

At home, I did some housework and when Sophie arrived home we had a drink in the living room and watched Lottery Dream Home. Some of the houses were gorgeous!


No comments: