Monday 6 June 2022

Having conversations...

I was determined to have a word with Sara this morning about my hourly rate and try and see whether the management bigwigs had made any decisions about the team as a whole, as they were going to. I think Sara was a bit surprised when I started talking, but she agreed with everything I said, especially now when the cost of living is rocketing. 

I made the point that I do a lot more than some of the staff in the office and should be paid accordingly. She promised to talk to her boss and higher up in the organisation, so we'll just have to see. I have a feeling it may fall on deaf ears!

Today was busy first thing and then it quietened down. I sped home at 4pm to find Keith had forgotten to buy the fish for tomorrow's fish pie... we decided to pop over to Tesco to get some and bought a couple of treats as well. Well, if we can't enjoy a tipple in the evening, what is life all about?

Dinner tonight was enchiladas and then 90 Day Fiance. We are coming to the end of the series we're on, and there's been no mention of covid yet... just wait!


No comments: