Thursday 9 June 2022

Money, money, money!

I arrived at work at the same time as Sara this morning, and she told me she'd spoken to a couple of managers about our wages and although nothing could be done immediately, they both agreed that we were worth a bit more, so watch this space!

I did the daily cash up today and called Sheila over a couple of times when I had queries. I did most of it by myself, though, so I'm feeling a bit happier about this new job. I shall probably only do it when Sheila's away so this means we can't take annual leave together!

I sped off at 2pm and collected Mum from the care home. We then returned to my house and enjoyed a cup of tea and a slice of cake. We sorted out some of the banking and printed off statements so she could take them back and show Dad.

Keith came with us when we took Mum back and she called into the Co-op to buy a bottle of wine for Dad. He had asked for something to drink but she didn't know what! I think it's time we took him out to do some shopping as well!


No comments: