Tuesday 3 August 2021

Noise!

Day 7 of kitchen renovation.

I have to admit to sneaking back to bed this morning after I'd waved Sophie off to the gym. I hadn't slept well, so I set my alarm for 8am and went back to dreamland!

I was still early for work, though, and we had a busy day today. It seemed busier than yesterday, which is unusual, and I had to come off the phones for an hour to do the cinema work. Today it was a drip, drip, drip of phone calls, which is far more annoying than a sudden rush as you can never get a break. I said to a colleague that if I heard the words, "I can't book online" one more time I was going to scream! We have now been taking swimming bookings for a year and it's such a pain! I just think that people are too lazy to try! It was also noisy in the office so it was bliss to escape at 4pm and go home!

We had a relaxing evening and Sophie and I watched an episode of the World's Most Extraordinary Homes. Some of them were downright ugly and the insides were worse!


No comments: