Tuesday 1 June 2021

Film time!

At work today I managed, at last, to put some films on the system, starting with Dream Horse showing on the 25 June, when we re-open. Work was busy first thing but then it went quieter, so it was an ideal time to do the job I'd been longing to do for ages!

At 4pm I sped home, looking forward to a couple of days off. Keith had ordered a new portable washing machine to use until our kitchen is sorted out. It's like an old-style twin tub so I'm hoping it will be OK and will be able to cope with the volume of washing that we do in our household! It cost just over £100, probably the same amount or less than if we'd had our machine fixed!

Sophie and I played cards in the conservatory, and we enjoyed a barbecue again for dinner. Keith had marinated thin strips of chicken and they were delicious! Let's hope that we have a "barbecue" summer this year when we can do some outdoor cooking!

No comments: