Thursday 5 March 2020

Walk...thwarted!

I was very busy at work this morning and we'd received the unwelcome news last night that the new Bond film is going to be delayed until November. Thankfully, I hadn't actually put the film onto the system yet but the new brochures were out today and obviously they had included the film in our May listings. The reason it's been delayed is because of the coronavirus, which is a bit alarming, to be honest!

At 3pm Keith picked me up and we went home where I managed to persuade him to go for a little walk. However, no sooner had we set out than Mike called to ask us to pick him up from Brixworth, where he'd been staying with a friend.

We turned around (we'd only got to the entrance of the estate) and drove over to collect him. To be honest, it was very cold so I think Keith was a bit relieved!

No comments: