Tuesday 2 April 2019

Work grumbles!

Today was another hard shift as I was working with Joanne, who is relatively new, and the phones were busy with people booking classes because the online reservations system had a glitch! We therefore took quite a few moany calls from people who hated the new system!

Louisa came in at lunchtime and as she is very new, I helped her with several calls to try and take the load off Sara, who was busy with her own work. It didn't help that a few managers were in and swanning about doing very little!

At 2pm I went home and caught up with some jobs. Outside it was raining but it did brighten up a little mid-afternoon, only to rain again later. I think we're well and truly in April shower season but the gardens are benefiting!

Keith cooked a lovely chicken pie for dinner but Sophie opted to have a nut roast which just looked, and tasted, like regular stuffing. As we were eating the heavens opened and the rain lashed down on the roof of the conservatory. It's also been a lot colder than of late but I hope it improves for the weekend! Tomorrow is my day off and I'm planning on an afternoon cup of tea with Michelle and Sue...it'll be good to catch up!


No comments: