Tuesday 16 April 2019

Learning the lingo!

Mike and I had a bit of an argument this morning when we set off for work. We were late getting into the car and then he said he'd lost his gloves so he disappeared back into the house. It meant I had to drive like the clappers to get him there on time, and I was really thankful that I'd discovered an alternative route that avoids the busy dual carriageway, as the traffic has been backed up lately, for no apparent reason.

I drove back to work and sat and read for a while until it was time for me to go into work (I was still early). Work was busy again with almost non-stop phone calls making it very difficult for us to get things done!

As I had an hour and a half to spare before collecting my son, I went into Tesco (yet again!) for some bottled water and a salad to go with dinner tonight. While I was there I bought a GCSE French book to help with my studies! I can understand a lot of written French, I've just forgotten things like grammar and whether nouns are feminine or masculine!




No comments: