Thursday 25 April 2019

Mrs Grumpy!

Today was much like any other Thursday, the quietest day of the week! Keith picked me up at 3pm and we went straight to get Mike, who came out five minutes late. This meant that we managed to catch all the school traffic so we literally crawled home. We were still in Moulton at 4pm and I was fuming! We are not going along the Kettering road again!

I moaned all the way home, much to the despair of Keith, as I was annoyed that I'd lost almost three hours of my time. We're now leaving at 6.45am and this afternoon we didn't get home until well past 4pm. I remember fondly the days when I was home by 2.30pm!

In the evening we went out to The Lamplighter in town, but Mike went off to see Avengers: Endgame with a mate so there was just the three of us. It was lovely to go out and relax (yes, I know we'd been out yesterday!) and both Sophie and I chose a veggie chilli for dinner, with garlic bread to start. The food was very good and we were all finished and heading home by 8pm.

I've decided that on holiday I'm going to try and eat as healthily as I can and try new seafood and salads. Not long to go now!

No comments: