Monday 22 April 2019

Back to work...

I was in at work today at 9am, so not such a long shift. I really didn't mind as I knew I'd be finished at 2pm and able to go home and relax.

I worked with Robyn and we were very quiet so I was able to get a lot of admin work done. Keith and Sophie picked me up at 2pm and after we'd got home, Keith went out again to see Sileby play.

Sophie and I headed out to Tesco as we needed a few bits for the start of the working week and when we returned we sat in the garden and I put our umbrella up. I'm sure this is earlier than we normally put it up and it was lovely to sit and enjoy the weather so early in the year. However, it became really quite hot, so we retreated inside! We relaxed in the living room and opened the windows but it was so windy! The breeze kept knocking everything off the windowsill, but it was still nice to feel the warm air!




No comments: