Tuesday 23 April 2019

Another new routine!

We had a very early start this morning and left the house at 6.45am. We had no idea what the traffic would be like but we arrived at Abington Park at 7am, so a little premature! At about 7.15am we saw one of Mike's work vans turn up so we followed it until we realised he'd entered the park by another route!

It soon became very clear where Mike had to be so he got out and made his way to the cluster of buildings near to the bowling greens and tennis courts. It's such a lovely area of the park and it's much easier for us to drop him off and pick him up, and it's certainly not as far!

As I was early myself for work, we put some diesel in my car and then I went in as I knew I'd have some emails to deal with. Work was manically busy so the time flew by!

Keith picked me up at 2pm and we went to Tesco Weston Favell to do some shopping. I said to Keith that we really are at the mercy of where Mike works now! When we'd finished, Keith suggested a coffee so we went to Costa and my parents were sitting enjoying a coffee in there as well. They joined us and we talked about their horrible experience of finding a surgical dressing in a jar of Uncle Ben's Sweet and Sour sauce last week...it was disgusting! They'd been into Tesco to let them know about it and Tesco wanted to keep the jar, but they refused. They had already called the helpline number on the jar but hadn't had much luck so I said I would try.

We went straight from the Weston Favell Centre to collect Mike and then it was home to try and catch up with some chores!

No comments: