Friday 26 April 2019

So glad it's Friday!

I felt really tired last night after we got in as I haven't been sleeping that well lately and we're having early mornings five days a week. This morning I was very glad it was Friday!

Work was OK, and I was busy helping Sheila with the emails and other admin work. I was looking forward to a quiet weekend but Sophie and I are planning on going shopping on Sunday to get some last minute bits.

Keith picked me up at 2pm and we didn't have too long to wait before Mike finished. He was all done by 2.40pm so that was a real bonus! We went home a different way which was a lot quieter and it was great to be back at a reasonable time for once!

I had a nap in the afternoon and did very little! Keith went to the pub in the evening and Sophie and I cooked (or heated up) dinner of chicken escalopes and mashed potatoes, what I always call "nursery food." Mike went out with friends and he was really pleased to be paid, so that's a bit of a relief for him as he's had virtually no money since the end of October!

No comments: