Friday 4 January 2019

Two goes into one!

It was back to work for me on Thursday and a very busy day catching up with orders and answering lots and lots of telephone calls. Consequently, the time flew by.

Keith had taken me to work as he was off to do our shopping and he picked me up at 3pm. On the way home we called into Brixworth to post a parcel for Sophie and then it was home to do some chores. I'm going to try and fill in the time between getting home and Sophie finishing work with doing useful things or even getting out for a walk. Sometimes, it's too easy to sit at the computer and waste a couple of hours!

On Friday we were very busy again at work and we had almost non-stop phone calls, a lot of which could have been dealt with by customers using our website. I drove myself this morning and I'm certainly looking forward to lighter mornings! It's still so dark at 7.30am!

Back home in the afternoon I raced around dealing with clutter in the house and Keith and I sorted out one of the drawers in our divan bed. He had stuffed a load of tee shirts in there before I'd had a chance to store my summer clothes, so we began a ruthless chucking out session and managed to fill a big charity bag with unwanted clothes. I was then able to put my summer clothes into the drawer as there was room! It's off to the tip for us tomorrow!

Sophie arrived home a little earlier than usual and we enjoyed a glass of the sparkling wine her manager had given her for Christmas. We finished off a chilli that Keith had started and after dinner watched two episodes of Luther back to back. It was a great series, but so frightening! It's put me off going to London next week!

No comments: