Friday 25 January 2019

A quiet day.

Sophie went off to the gym this morning and Keith took me into work as he had a GP's appointment at 1.30pm.

Work was OK and I kept busy so the time passed very nicely. I had suggested to Keith I would wait for him in the Weston Favell Centre in case he was late but he had texted me when he had left and was on time.

Back home, Gemma arrived as it's Mike's birthday tomorrow but they went out for a meal in the evening while we enjoyed chilli con carne. Today has been very quiet which was a bit of a relief as this week has been full on! I'm hoping we can get the carpets for the house sorted out next week as I would love to have them down in time for early March as we are holding a wine and nibbles evening for some friends. The only problem is we'll have to do some decorating first!

After dinner Sophie and I finished watching The Shape of Water which we had started seeing earlier in the evening. I thoroughly enjoyed the film despite it being a little strange, but it is, after all, a love story!

No comments: