Friday 18 January 2019

I can't breathe!

I forgot to take my Sinex decongestant to work with me this morning so had a very miserable shift where I couldn't breathe! Customers I talked to on the phone kept saying they felt really sorry for me as I'm sure half of them couldn't understand what I was saying!

I almost ran out at 2pm and Keith met me, saying we had to go and pick Mike up from Gemma's house where he'd stayed overnight. I couldn't wait to get home and spray some Sinex up my poor nose so I could finally breathe easily!

I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up feeling groggy and stuffed up again. When Sophie came home, she said she'd had a bad day and asked me to make her a Margarita...I was only too happy to oblige but I couldn't taste my Vodka and tonic so it lasted me all evening!

Dinner tonight was tomato soup, crusty bread and a fruit crumble to follow. We are going to have to start planning for our Vegan February soon!

No comments: