Thursday 10 January 2019

A bit annoyed...

Sophie was off to prison again this morning, so I was able to use her car to get to work. I had a feeling that today was going to be "one of those days" when my Tassimo coffee pod wouldn't work!

I arrived at work to be told that I was training a new member of staff even though I had loads of invoices to process and Sue was more than capable of looking after her. Grrr! Our phones went down for 45 minutes so that gave me a chance to catch up and I briefly explained how we dealt with them to Joanne, who looked a bit bemused!

By 3pm I had had enough as I'd had a lot of difficult phone calls and my head was aching! I drove thankfully home where I did very little for the rest of the afternoon. Sophie was annoyed as well, as her manager took her back to work after the brief prison visit and she hadn't packed any lunch, thinking they would be out for most of the day. She left at about 4.30pm and was given a lift home, but all in all it had been a trying day! The weather was also horrible with temperatures hovering about 4c and a misty drizzle. Any colder and I'm sure it would have snowed!

I felt very tired and achy in the evening and went to bed at 9pm. Roll on the weekend!

No comments: