Monday 21 January 2019

A very early start!

We had a very early start this morning as Sophie was going to a prison and had to be at her manager's house for 6.15am. Keith and I took her there and as soon as we arrived back home I jumped into the shower and got ready for work.

I had a noisy session today and we had a new member of staff start with us, who has a very low immune system so she had to wipe all the surfaces down and wear a mask whenever she went out of the office. How she will avoid catching anything is beyond me as there is always someone with a sniffly nose or a cough!

When I arrived home from work, Mike asked for a lift to college so Keith and I took him, bringing back memories of all the times we drove him to and fro when he was a student there. On the way back there was some sort of incident on the A43 and there was a swarm of police cars parked up and men being led away in handcuffs! Intriguing!

Sophie called to say that she was about half an hour away so out we went again to collect her from Thrapston. she said her cold was terrible and she looked pale and tired, bless her. I don't think she'll be going to the gym in the morning!

No comments: