Sunday 11 December 2016

Rude awakening!

I didn't wake up until 10.15am this morning which was terrible! I can't remember the last time I slept in for so long! I was really annoyed with myself because I felt like I'd wasted half the day.

In the afternoon, Mum, Sophie and I went to Jones's to get some Christmas bits (I also bought a load of bird food for our hungry feathered friends) and then we drove down to Riverside to have a coffee at Costa. Sophie and I hadn't had any lunch so we had toasties and it was great to have a catch up.

From Costa we walked over to Next and Sophie spotted a lovely puffa jacket with a furry hood that she loved and that will be great for Berlin and New York. She decided to treat herself and after a good look around at all the beautiful Christmas decorations we walked to Boots before heading home.

There was a beautiful sunset tonight - the sky was a myriad of pinks, blues and peach colours and I would have loved to have captured it on camera!

No comments: