Wednesday 14 December 2016

An early start!

It was a real shock to be woken by Sophie this morning as I was in the middle of a dream (about driving completely blind...what does that mean?) and I felt really tired. I made myself get up and get straight into the shower, though, and we were leaving the house at 7.50am...bleugh!

As usual when I give Sophie a lift, I was early, so had a relaxing coffee in Costa. I bought some mini muffins and shortbread to take into the office with me and arrived just before Frank, who came bearing mince pies.

Gill made a very welcome re-appearance but sadly had to rush off again as her father was not well. I really felt for her as she looked so worried. We had a busy-ish day with clients coming in groups of three or four, but by 3pm we were finished and before going back to my car I collected some parcels I'd ordered online. Working in town does have some benefits!

I picked up Sophie on the way home and it was lovely to sit and relax over a game of cards in the evening with a wee dram or two!

No comments: