Thursday 8 December 2016

Last gardening day...

As always, today has been non-stop with taxi services in the morning to take the kids to college and uni, shopping and then our last gardening stint in the afternoon.

I was worried the weather would be horrible but my luck must have been in again as the sky cleared after lunchtime and we had a dry and (almost) sunny afternoon. Sue and I cleared yet more leaves and did a general tidy up. She won't return until the new year and then she may only do an hour just to keep things ticking over.

After we'd both got home I had a long chat with Tom, which was nice, and then Sue came over for a cup of tea and a slice of Christmas cake. What a civilised end to our gardening sessions! We had a good chat over the delicious, and moist, cake from Aldi...I just hope mine will be as good when we tuck in on New Year's Eve!

Some photos from Tuesday night's trip to Beckworth and our sparkly lovehearts!




No comments: