Monday 19 September 2016

Rainy Monday!

It has rained all day today so I was very glad we managed to get over to Mum and Dad's garden yesterday to cut the grass!

Keith and Sophie went for a walk this morning and did the nature reserve. I dropped them off at Pitsford and went home to give the whole house a clean and I also changed Sophie and Mike's beds. They finished their walk at just after 11am so I went back to collect them and them made them breakfast and a big pot of tea after they'd showered.

I carried on with the upstairs of the house and did a mammoth wash - the washing machine was still churning away in the evening! Mike wanted to go and see one of his mates so we dropped him off in Brixworth and then went off to the bank before heading to Aldi as we had run out of some essentials and I wanted to get Mum and Dad some basics for when they returned from their holiday.

We returned home and we were sitting enjoying a cup of tea in the conservatory when Monty sprayed all over my wine rack. I was absolutely furious with him and he's now banished from the house again which is a real shame. However, I can't risk him doing it again (he's already done it a couple of times since Archie died in February so it can't be because of territorial problems). His behaviour is sometimes very embarrassing as he sprays everywhere - on our neighbour's cars, against the walls of their house and if he follows us around the estate he sprays on bushes the whole way we go.

Sophie was understandably upset but I refuse to let him back in so from now on he'll stay in the garage where he can still be warm and cosy. Silly cat!




No comments: