Monday 26 September 2016

Internet frustrations!

This morning dawned grey and overcast and we had terrible trouble with our Broadband. For the last six weeks we've been having difficulties but this morning the whole thing wouldn't work. It's been extremely frustrating! I spent most of the morning on the phone to BT and eventually we arranged for an engineer to come out on Wednesday to try and sort it out.

Sophie and Keith went walking while I mowed the lawn and hoovered downstairs. It began raining at lunchtime and stayed that way for most of the day. Mike had been out the night before with friends so he had missed our lovely Sunday roast of lamb and came home around midday.

In the afternoon Keith, Sophie and I went over to the Weston Favell Centre as Sophie wanted to go to the bank. From there we headed to Riverside and Keith bought a lovely pair of new boots in Blacks. We also had a quick peek in the Pets at Home store to see if we could get anything for Monty as he has been spraying again and is banned from the house. The only product we saw was a pheromone plug-in but it was very expensive at almost £40 and I just wasn't prepared to pay that much for something that might not even work.

I didn't feel too well today as I had a bit of a cold. All I really wanted to do was go home, have a long hot bath and curl up somewhere warm so we did just that and I had a lovely soak before watching Pointless on our bed. I couldn't stay there too long as it was pub night for Keith and I was cooking dinner - one of Sophie's favourites, Pasta Carbonara!


No comments: