Saturday 17 September 2016

Another wet Saturday!

Today has been rainy and horrible, which seems to be the pattern for Saturdays lately! We took Sophie to work and I spent the rest of the day doing very little. Mike went over to a friend's house in the afternoon while Keith went off to see Sileby Rangers play.

At least the rain stopped in the afternoon but it was far too wet to get out into the garden. Normally I relish having the house to myself but I really missed my family once they'd all gone! Keith came back from his football match very happy as Sileby had won yet again. I think at the moment they're doing better than Newcastle!

After collecting Sophie from work we returned home to indulge in a glass of wine and Joanna Lumley's travelogue of Japan which is very interesting. After dinner we watched two episodes of the excellent "One of Us", a crime drama set in the Scottish Highlands. Sophie was hooked despite it being set in an area of the country she really doesn't like!



No comments: