Thursday 14 July 2016

Same old, same old!

I awoke to lovely weather again today, but of course it's shopping day!

We had a busy morning taking Sophie to work, popping to the bank and then renewing Keith's nature reserve permit. The sky was a glorious blue with little fluffy white clouds - a real Florida sky! We did our shopping as quickly as we could and headed home for some lunch before I caught up with the usual chores.

In the afternoon we watched the Tour de France and the riders were climbing Mont Ventoux. I had to watch as many years ago Keith and I were staying in the area and drove up the mountain. Well, I say I drove up, but half-way I chickened out and Keith took over as I was very scared! The Tour finished half way up as it was too windy on the summit for them to end there!

Heater has been over today and her and Mike went off for a picnic in the afternoon. He is now obsessed with this Pokemon Now game (I think it's that) so wants a new phone on which he can get unlimited wifi...After dinner he was outside with Sophie and pointed to the bush in our front garden to say that one of the Pokemon things was hiding in it...huh?!


No comments: