Tuesday 12 July 2016

Pootling about!

Today has been another very quiet day with not a lot happening. I'm getting a little nervous about my volunteering work tomorrow with the Citizens Advice Bureau and I'm more worried about getting parked than anything else. The easy option would be for Keith to take me and pick me up but that's a hassle for him!

Sophie was back at work today and after we'd taken her in I dropped Keith off at Pitsford so he could walk home. I drove back and ironed for an hour before hoovering the garage (yes, I know I'm mad!) and sweeping up all the leaves from the front of the house. Over the weekend it was really windy and as usual all the neighbourhood leaves have gathered at ours!

Keith returned home and I made lunch from leftover potatoes, along with the colds meats we'd had last night. I went back out into the garden and picked up yet more leaves while chatting to Monty. Our little robin has well and truly disappeared which is such a shame. The garden just isn't the same without him.

Mike disappeared off in the afternoon and stayed over at a friend's house which meant that there was lots of macaroni cheese left over from dinner. Typical!






No comments: