Monday 12 October 2015

The start of another week

I dropped Keith off at Pitsford this morning and decided that tomorrow I would accompany him as I felt really envious of him going for a walk. The weather was gorgeous and all the trees are really turning now.

Mum and Dad popped around mid-morning and then, just as I was getting out of the shower, Mike's school phoned to say he had a bad headache and could we collect him? As we were going out anyway, we drove over, picked him up and then went to the Weston Favell Centre as I needed some ink for my printer.

Mike seemed fine when we collected him and managed to wolf down a cheese and bacon slice from Greggs. I just don't think he wanted to be at school today! He spent the rest of the afternoon "taking it easy" but by the evening he decided to go off for a run...not much wrong with him at all then!


No comments: