Thursday 30 April 2015

Time drags

We've had another long day at work today and by 1.30pm I had completed all the "To Do" things on my list and was wondering how I was going to keep busy until the time came to leave work!

I even did the things I'd been putting off! This just reminds me of how I will need to keep busy when we eventually stop working in the business. I like to keep busy and do things so I'll need a plan of what to do every day at home otherwise I shall end up feeling horrible! I'm looking forward to doing all those jobs that I put off as I haven't got the time, like scanning photos onto the computer and arranging all our DVDs by alphabetical order...only joking!

Sophie was with me today as we have a party tonight at work and a group coming into play so although she didn't do a great deal during the day she was very busy after 4pm!

No comments: