Tuesday 20 January 2015

The threat of snow...

Today has been absolutely beautiful with clear blue skies, sunshine and a frost covering the fields and trees. I would loved to have been able to get out with my camera and take photos, but I had to go to work!

We were waiting in anticipation for snow today as it was forecast for later in the day with weather warnings for this evening. I must admit I would loved to have seen a light fall of snow to make the scenery look really beautiful!

Sophie came into work with me today and helped out by answering the phone and booking parties. We left a bit early and went to Pets at Home where she bought some treats for the cats and a bag of catnip. I treated her to a creamy cooler and a tiny cake before we left to go home.

On the way to taking Mikey to Army Cadets it began to snow very lightly and I hoped that it would stay that way until after I'd picked him up! I didn't fancy battling through a blizzard to go and collect him later!

No comments: