Monday 12 January 2015

Monday moans...

I didn't feel at all well today as I'd been experiencing tummy pain since Saturday. However, I stayed at work until 4pm and then went home to watch the last few episodes of Desperate Housewives with Sophie.

Luckily by the evening I felt a lot better so I made Macaroni cheese for dinner, helped by my daughter. It was all a bit frantic in the kitchen as I tried to do too many things at once and the milk for the sauce boiled over, covering the top of the cooker! Not a good thing!

After dinner we watched the last ever episode and banned Keith and Mikey from the room! It was quite an emotional end and I had a box of tissues at the ready! Now we need to find another series to get absorbed in, to escape from the daily stresses and strains of life!

Talking of which...we are still no nearer to completing on the sale of the business so that's very frustrating. Hopefully, we will get some news by the end of this week (my Birthday would be a good day!) so let's keep our fingers crossed!

No comments: