Monday 5 January 2015

Manic Monday!

Today was the last day of the school holidays so we were open...and busy!

Keith and Mikey popped in for an hour as they'd both had haircuts and Mikey wanted to have lunch at work. We took his shattered iPod over to Timpsons to see if they could repair the glass and they quoted me £100! It needs to be done, though, but Mikey will have to stump up some of the dosh!

Sophie and I were at work until 6.30pm and after taking Polly home it was great to get the dinner on and relax with a new episode of Neighbours! It's been off the screens for four weeks and I did miss my daily fix of Aussie sunshine! I'm not a huge fan of soaps generally (I never watch Coronation Street, Eastenders etc) and sometimes the storyline of Neighbours is a bit silly, but it is a means of escape!

I picked Keith up from the pub then it was home to have dinner. Our house is looking very bare as everything has been taken down now, even the little lights we had outside. I've left some up though! The twinkling lights on the mantelpiece are still there so there's a little bit of magic to light up the gloom!

No comments: