Thursday 8 January 2015

Getting mad!

I had a very angry conversation this morning with someone from our local paper and received an apology and a reassurance that a more accurate story would be inserted into the online edition of the newspaper.

It made for quite a stressful start to the day as the weather this morning was horrendous and it was the first time I'd taken Mikey to school after the holidays. I certainly didn't miss that journey!

Luckily, the truly horrible weather cleared up by lunchtime so we were able to look out onto blue skies and sunshine which was a bonus! I should really have gone home early and gone off for a walk but I am still in a slothful mood and I made a cup of tea and cut myself a slice of cake instead!

I was back out in the evening again to take Sophie into town to meet her friends as one of them, Laura, is going back to University on Saturday. They were off for cocktails and then going on to an Italian restaurant for a meal and I would be required to pick them up at 11pm. I truly hope that is the end of my taxi duties this week!

No comments: