Friday 9 January 2015

Frenetic Friday!

We had a very busy end to the week as we had two large parties in the evening and Sophie was needed to help out. I went home and picked her up at about 2pm and she was still feeling a bit hungover from her jollies last night...

At 4pm I left to go and pick up some invitations that our printers had very kindly sorted for us (very much a rush job for them!) but the traffic was appalling and I just couldn't get off our estate, no matter which way I tried. I eventually managed to get into the town and found a parking space before dashing into the shop to get the invites as the way I'd parked could have aroused the wrath of a parking attendant!

From the printers I battled through the rush hour traffic to go and get diesel for my car and then it was back to work where I spent the next hour and a half washing up and helping to clear up after the parties.

Sophie and I eventually left at 6.30pm but we had a shock when the road we normally travel on was closed because of an accident. That would explain all the traffic earlier, then.

We had a naughty treat tonight by going to get fish and chips and even going there was busy!

No comments: