Monday 26 January 2015

Birthday celebrations!

I can't believe that Mike is 15 years old today! Where have the years gone?

Work was busy as we had the cleaning of the tube slides to do and they were really dusty. Keith went to do some work in the Nursery so Mum, Dad and I tackled the slides and managed to shift a lot of dirt. I was filthy!

We weren't going to go out for a meal but I felt a bit guilty so Keith asked Mike where he wanted to go and it was agreed that we'd go for an Indian at the Shagorika in Market Harborough. Mike opened his presents and cards when I got in from work and Mum and Dad popped around as well for a slice of birthday cake. Mike was very pleased indeed with his new speakers and a Play Station game that Keith and I had bought him. Mum and dad presented him with money and a very smart shirt from Next that he wore when we all went out.

We had a quick drink in the pub in Walgrave first and then drove to Market Harborough where we were pleased to see several tables occupied in the restaurant. I was a bit worried it would be empty!

We had a very pleasant meal and the children enjoyed eating at an Indian - I'm not sure, but they hadn't been to one for a very long time, if at all... We were all done by 9.30pm and heading home where it was time to get into comfy nightwear and sit up to watch My Five Wives!

No comments: