Friday 16 January 2015

Phew! It's Friday!

So, yet another Friday has come around and this month is going by very quickly!

We were busy at work today and could really have done with Sophie in to help, but she was feeling a little unwell again and stayed at home. Mum, Dad and I helped over lunchtime and in the afternoon we went off to Jones's to get some stuff for work. When we arrived back the car park was empty!

We all left for home and after taking Keith to the pub Sophie and I settled down to watch the first episode of "Lost", a series that we hope will take the place of Desperate Housewives. Sadly, it was not to be and we lost interest by the end of the first programme! We've decided to go back and watch Desperate Housewives all over again!

I phoned my friend Lynda as she'd sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, which was a lovely surprise! This birthday is just carrying on and on!

No comments: