Friday 23 January 2015

Having a jolly...

As there wasn't much going on at work today and the weather was beautiful, we decided to drive off to Ikea in Milton Keynes to get some bits for work. We use their children's plates and cups for our parties and our stocks were very low so we needed to buy some more and I fancied going and having a look at some things for the home as well.

Ikea was very busy when we arrived and the cafe was packed with people having lunch. We ate there as well and Sophie and I had meatballs and mashed potatoes...delicious! She hadn't been for ages and was excited by all the things to buy for her bedroom and splashed out on a smelly candle and an organiser tray for her make-up.

Mum and I bought loads of plates and cups for work and a few other bits as well. My purchases were more modest - some coat hangers, a storage jar and a tray for my laptop to sit on when I have it on my lap!

We spent a good couple of hours at Ikea before driving back to work and then going off to the gym for half an hour's exercise and a wallow in the jacuzzi!

No comments: